First of all, thank you for choosing us for your family’s medical care needs.
We want you to feel at ease when you visit. And we are always available to assist if you have questions or concerns.
- If at all possible, please arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete registration forms.
- We are located at:
132 Millstead Dr.
(Google Map Link here)
- Please bring your Insurance Card and a Photo ID.
- Bring a list of all of medications, supplements and vitamins you are currently taking.
- Any recent X-Rays, MRI's or CT Scans
- Review medications you need refilled.
- Let us know of any change in your telephone numbers, home address, or workplace
Certain types of visit require filling out specific forms. These include:
- Adult physical exams
- Children's Sports physicals
- Children's Camp physicals
- Kindergarten physicals
If your appointment is for an annual physical, an adoption physical, a camp or school physical or travel consultation, please bring a record of your previous vaccinations.
If you are having your cholesterol (lipids) checked, please make a morning appointment. These tests require fasting. Fasting means no food or drink (water is ok) for at least ten hours prior to your lab test. We find this to work better for most patients early in the day.